Frequently asked questions
How do I install my sway bar disconnect kit?
1. Un bolt the sway bar links from the rear trailing arms.
2. Starting on the drivers side, loosley bolt the disconnect bracket to the sway bar link.
3. Swing the link with the attached bracket up to the tube it will be clamped to.
4. To avoid scratches while feeding the clamp around the tube and bracket, wrap the end of the clamp with tape.
5. Once the clamp is around the tube and bracket, remove the tape and tighten the clamp.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 on the passenger side.